Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's, just wondering if anyone can answer this for me... can a predator be used on more than one vehicle?? i.e. can someone use their predator to modify my car's tune? what about just the auto 1-2 shift option? can a used predator be sold to someone else and be then used on a different vehicle? i used to have LS1 edit for my gen3 and it was locked to the cars vin number that you first programmed with it, thought the predator might be the same??? i desperately want to get rid of the automatic 1-2 gear change even when you have it in 1st gear manual overide as it stuffs up any demo's that i do and is dangerous when drifting as it changes unpredictably and could cause the car to spin around without warning...

thanks for any info offered...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Pretty sure it is locked to the cars VIN number. I would suggest buying one, well worth the $$ and you get more than just better shift changes!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah, one predator for one car. If you want to use it on another car you have to first restore that one back to the stock tune. You should defiantly get one as it'll unleash your beast

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
yeah, one predator for one car. If you want to use it on another car you have to first restore that one back to the stock tune. You should defiantly get one as it'll unleash your beast
Cibalo is correct. and for your 1-2 shift I believe there is a version out now that will hold first gear in the newer models. The 05 and some 06's came from the factory that hold first and all gears until the driver shifts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts