Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2007 300 Touring.

Working on upgrades and I would like to pick up the sound. I believe I have the 6 speaker upgrade but would like to step up to the 8 speaker, 380 watt factory upgrade.

I believe this 8 speaker upgrade was in the SRT's and Hemi cars.

1. I need the factory 380 watt amplifier, subwoofer and sub box. (i have looked in the trunk and have not seen any hanging box or woofer unless its hidden under the package tray.

2. I am looking for the chrome trim for the top of the front and rear bumpers.

3. I want to lower my car 1.5 to 1.6 inches, anyone got any extra springs they want to sell?

Thanks!!!:arms:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
First off, you don't want the Kicker setup. For the same price, you can get much better sound from a variety of aftermarket applications. The amplifier is actually under the driving column. Don't ask why. There are slots in the rear for a woofer to pop through, but the corner slots is better if you're looking to still make use of your trunk.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information. To clarify, Im not trying to get massive bass out of the system. I am very happy with the current system; I just want to upgrade up as much as possible to enhance it better without adding extra boxes, amps and wiring. I have "been there and done that", just want to keep simplicity. Can someone post a picture of the trunk that has the factory subwoofer or if I can get the stock box, add an aftermarket unit compatible to the largest factory amp that can be installed. I'm certain I dont make any sense...I'd rather spend my coin on new gig/lock pick system

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

It would be very simple to buy that holder and add a sub in there. Tuck an amp up under with the battery or under the rear deck. As for the speakers, straight swap 'em.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sound quality?

BTW, love the trunk mat - I didnt know something like that was made for the car - I planned on making a custom mat for mine with exterior color matching the edge binder.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Kicker. Most people prefer the BA system, which is why I said go aftermarket.

IIRC, the mat is stock on the SRT8s, yet many companies make them for all models, usually as an option with floor mats. I have floor mats and trunk carpet from Lloyd Mats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.