Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you offer a discount on the Dark Premium Floor mats for forum members? If so, how much to get them to my door in Hermosa Beach California. The lowest price I have found is $55. shipped.
Thanks,
Kidcoastal

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Do you offer a discount on the Dark Premium Floor mats for forum members? If so, how much to get them to my door in Hermosa Beach California. The lowest price I have found is $55. shipped.
Thanks,
Kidcoastal

$55 shipped for PREMIUM mats? You sure they are the premium ones? Where?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was what I thought. He confirmed the premium with Chrysler wings embroidered. I got the quote from Dwayne at tenaflyjeepmoparparts.com
He actually quoted $58. shipped to me in LA.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
kidcoastal said:
that was what I thought. He confirmed the premium with Chrysler wings embroidered. I got the quote from Dwayne at tenaflyjeepmoparparts.com
He actually quoted $58. shipped to me in LA.
Good price... mine were $58 too but I paid $65. shipped, (incl. tax - CA) from Westoaks Chrysler in Thousand Oaks.

Edit: just want to make it clear that my purchase was before I found this forum & before we had supporting vendors. I intend to give all supporting vendors first chance at my business whenever possible... hope you all will too!!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
We will beat any price that TenaflyJeepMoparparts.com offers. But just keep one thing in mind also, price is not everything, CUSTOMER SERVICE should rank right up there with it. You shouldn't be willing to sacrafice good service just to save a couple bucks.

Just give me a call....

Jeff
Wyckoff Chrysler
201-891-3000

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeff....
You got that right. I went through 3 salesman at the place I ordered my car b/c they were rude and arrogant. Finally, one guy was very helpful and respectful. I ordered from him right there.
I will take order the premium mats from you. Dk Gray.
I will give you a call on Monday...... Thanks man.
Kidcoastal

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
That being the case (thanks for the story)....

JEFF: you mind another order?

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
$57.00 shipped. Anyone here can place an order. You can do it through our web-site and simply leave a note in the comments section and I will change it to the correct amount. Ground shipping. Or you can call me. It is easier for me if you do it on the web but feel free to call.
201-891-3000

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
$57.00 shipped. Anyone here can place an order. You can do it through our web-site and simply leave a note in the comments section and I will change it to the correct amount. Ground shipping. Or you can call me. It is easier for me if you do it on the web but feel free to call.
201-891-3000

Website it is then! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SRT8 Wheels

Hey Jeff,
can you order the 20 inch SRT8 wheels that come stock. I like that design more than anything else I have found out there.
Not sure if this is possible yet.
Thanks,
Steven

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got the Prem floor mats from you, they are GORGEOUS! If I only had my car now! In transit.
Thanks for the bro deal.
KC

·
Registered
887 Posts
Just got my premium dark slate mats today - they look GREAT against the lighter color carpet.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
jeff ...go to startech.com they made the first SRT wheels and im sure you can purchase them from their....

tommyz

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice! THanks JJS and Tommyz.
They dont offer it on their site yet though huh? Are they the supplier for Chrysler? What a client to have!?!
SI

1 - 20 of 23 Posts