Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to get something going for the Premium Membership on the site here. I'd like to get the users feedback over what they thing we should offer, and what a reasonable price is for premium membership. Keep in mind, the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP will be purely voluntary. Your existing membership will not change here AT ALL.

Here's what I think we can make available and we are open to suggestions.

1. Photopost/Picture Gallery (50MB Quota)
2. Email address @300cforums.com (incoming mail only, 50MB Quota)
3. Increased Private Message Mailbox (From 70 pm's to 300 pm's)
4. Acess to a customized "MyGarage" Page (6 Photos)
5. Special User Rank signifying your Premium Status

The privs would be done on a 1 year basis...

Lets hear some feedback so we can make this system work for everyone.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have helped establish quite a few forums in the past and one thing that I have noticed that really gets people to join premium or leveled memberships is discount clubs. The email and priv msgs etc are good additions but more than anything people have been willing to jump on board when you can establish discounts with vendors with the premium membership.

Also including a simple club sticker or badge of some sort has tended to help, look for things that help establish the club along with spread the word on your part.

Just my thoughts...

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Club 300

Hay Ekool

I like the idea of a membership think. Im a memeber of a toy forum to but that only helps with adds. If the price is right sure why not.
As for swag i like the thing Tommy set up on cafe press.
Also I was hoping that Club 300 would kind of be the Office Club of the Board.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
ekool said:
Yah.. I'm not really doing a club, more of a premium membership with perks on the forums. Me and Tommy need to get together and see what we can work out between us to help the club prosper and grow.
I agree, Ekool. There's some energy going that way. I don't see the forums and the club as mutually exclusive. In fact - just the opposite. Perhaps the premium membership would be Club 300 members - with the perks you already mentioned?

Food for thought.

·
Registered
71 Posts
the same thing you did for SRToc would be cool! I already have most of that stuff available to me on the other site. I woule be in for sure for a liscense plate frame though! :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Great Ideas

I love the idea of Premium Membership with the perks previously in place and those to come :) . Like Scarbrs mentioned Club 300 can be the Office Club of the Board! Great Minds work well together :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
If we can have a cool arcade with a premium membership just like the SRT-4 forum that would be fun!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Seems to me DCX should be interested in "helping out" here - maybe they can offer something from their gift shop, special previews (new upcoming V-10 powered 300C/Imperial), certificates, etc. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It is so cool watching something grow and transform over time. I'm in. Just let us know what you guys come up with. I really like the vendor discounts I have seen on other forums. That would drive others to join. I talked to my dealership about co-sponsoring a meet in Cincinnati around mid to late May ( right after my SRT-8 arrives) and they are interested in helping out. Perhaps we can have sign up sheets for Club 300 and Premium Forum memberships all in one price at the event. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think this is a great idea. the price should be reasonable and members should have access to Vendors, discounts, and other sort of cool things. i was saying that we should get a Instant message service going on here. that would get rid of most quick questions people have to ask in private message

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think that is a great idea, charging a yearly fee for membership and with your membership, one of the incentive could be a club 300 badge (idea: Dub badge) as an identifier would be great. I have seen special license plates that could have club 300 on them. I have seen them on BMW that are associated with the BMW club. I think for the license plates, it would have to be worked out with the DMV for a price. And being that this would be generating money for the DMV they will go along with it. And being able to get discounts would be a plus.

These are just some ideas of the top.

Midnight out!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Like A Fine Wine - no?

joe300c said:
Knowing me, and based on how I already drive my 300C, the thought of driving a V-10 powered 300C quickly brings me to the realization that my lifespan would be more likely to be shortened by such a car. (statistically, the faster your driving speed the higher the likelihood of serious injury or death). =)
Hence the inherent intelligence of GERMAN driver licensing regulations (in a nutshell):
Young boy - gets no more that 100 hp.
Middle-aged man - allowed to get alot more.
They actually step up your KW rating (that's hp to us amerikans) as you get older.
Make sense? :cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
stunna55 said:
a chat feature would be pretty cool for premium members

I would put money into the premium membership if it included a chat feature including all of the other ideas mentioned above for a very reasonable price.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts