Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK all, I've heard the praises sung about the Predator, and I'm just about ready to pull the trigger.

Are there any things that I should know, good or bad about the Predator, before I pull the trigger?

I'm thinking of going to Marylandspeed.com (in part, because they are from my home-state) for one and maybe the package deal with the aFe CAI.

So, give me the pluses and minuses of the Predator, so I know what I'm getting in to. :cool:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
The only thing "bad" might be that ESP is partially disabled/reduced with all the tunes. There is no way to leave ESP at stock setting with a tune installed unless you request a special adjustment/tune from Diablo (so I have heard). So you will have to be extra careful driving on wet roads with a tune installed.

If the dealer finds out you have Predator installed, they can void parts of your warranty/extended warranty.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would find a used one since it makes no difference, except what you pay. I bought mine used for $260 and new they are over $360 depending where you buy it.

I love my Predator. I gained quite a bit on the butt dyno with my 3.5 so I'm sure the Hemi will respond pretty well to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts