Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just got the wheels on, but it's been pouring here in Arkansas, hopefully it'll clear up this weekend so I can clean up the baby and get some nice shots. These wheels are some of the best quality wheels i've ever seen and i'm EXTREMELY happy with them!

Forgive the quality as they're only shot on the iPhone.

22x10.5 in the rear 295/30/22
22x9 in the front 265/35/22

Thoughts?!?!

·
Registered
566 Posts
They look pretty good. Are they multi or one piece?

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Sharp!! What tires did you go with?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could be talking out of my ass here, but I think they are hankook ventus.
your correct! i get an insane deal on hankooks so thats what i always get, plus the tires have been great to me!

·
Registered
247 Posts
beautiful... :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
That looks good man.. looking forward to seeing the other shots!! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Those are very nice rims and look great on your 300c. They remind me of the SRT rims but with the deep rim.

bruno

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1-piece....
curious, whats wrong with 1-piece wheels when they look like 3-piece and cost thousands less? Not getting defensive here.

These wheels are INSANE quality. I don't think i've ever seen a wheel with this type of quality.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
curious, whats wrong with 1-piece wheels when they look like 3-piece and cost thousands less? Not getting defensive here.

These wheels are INSANE quality. I don't think i've ever seen a wheel with this type of quality.
Nothing. It wouldn't let me post just one piece because it was too short, so I just added dots.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Nothing. It wouldn't let me post just one piece because it was too short, so I just added dots.:biggrin:
lol! I got a good laugh out of that, it's happened to me in the past too and someone misinterpreted my post also.

The wheels look great! If you are really looking for an opinion (which obviously doesn't matter because you're happy), I really dig your old rims a lot more. I don't know what it is... these wheels just don't do it for me like the Rolls did.

Lookin' good though! :fing02:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Good looking!!! Does it ride differently compared to your older rims?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good looking!!! Does it ride differently compared to your older rims?
yes, these wheels are hub-centric, the dinner rolls weren't :/

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
how far are you from memphis?

·
Registered
427 Posts
yes, these wheels are hub-centric, the dinner rolls weren't :/

WOW...1-piece and hub centric???? impressive, I didn't think many 1-piece wheels were built that way.

Nice wheels, I like em'....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts