Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who want to go back!:biggrin:

Remember to load your car with the original backup before you upgrade your Predators crom.
Also be aware:You can only downgrade to the last crom that did not require you to upgrade your calid.

u7135-8r14.crom
u7135-8r16.crom
u7135-8t16a.crom
u7135-8r17.crom
u7135-8r18.crom
u7135-8r19.crom
u7135-8r20.crom
u7135-9r01.crom
u7135-9r02.crom
u7135-9r03.crom
u7135-9r04.crom
http://www.diablosport.com/downloads/predator/updates/u7135-9r07.crom
http://www.diablosport.com/downloads/predator/updates/u7135-9r08.crom

View crom release notes here.

·
Registered
675 Posts
If I have a 2005 c what release do I download? Mods are cai blastin bob 7bd reso delete 180tstat predator TB spacer

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
8r18 is a good one. What grade of gasoline are you using, if it's 91 octane you can go with the 91 CAI performance tune. If you just got the predator, you will probably have to update it and then choose one of the tunes available by the calid!Post here whan you find out!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OBDII Codes

This post has been moved!

·
Registered
675 Posts
what to do

Ok I have a new predator in hand do I need to download a tune/setup first or I just plug it in out of box? Got confused! And is a CD software supposed to be included? Can't wait plz help guys newbie here

·
Registered
675 Posts
Please I can't find a trouble shooting thread can any one help I really don't want to start a new thread! I choose performance tune from main menu and read disclaimer then agree then it loads tells me unable to read data. What's up with this what am I doing wrong and help would be great

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sending you a private message. we will continue this way!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Finally. Got to work dang it pulls like it didn't before. I set my to 91 cai tune and set rev limiter down a bit to 6150 is that ok?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats where you have your rev limiter, where do you have your shift points set for?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I Need Help Too!

Please I can't find a trouble shooting thread can any one help I really don't want to start a new thread! I choose performance tune from main menu and read disclaimer then agree then it loads tells me unable to read data. What's up with this what am I doing wrong and help would be great
Please tell me how you fixed the problem. Mine does the same ( "unable to read vehicle info..."). Diablo sez," We never heard of that". Yeah, right!

Also, has anyone experienced their computer ( desktop ) locking up when trying to run the diablo downloader software?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CSJBOAT, see step 1 in downloader version 1.9.9.4 and follow the instructions for missing or corrupt file and see if that works. You may need to update your predator crom, even if it's new.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a 2006 srt 8 and the predator version is 8r18. Is there any need to update my unit? I'm not having any problems.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bruce, personally I would not update it. I'm also running 18 and I'm happy with it on my 06 SRT.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts