Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone help me with pricing a 2008 300C hertitage edition with 8,000 miles. MSRP is $40,945. I was thinking price should be around 30K, what do you think?

-David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I was also looking at a 07 for 29K

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
The Heritage Edition is a great vehicle, but even though it hasn't been titled as a demo you have to consider that it is a "used" vehicle. As brand new with sales incentives it shouldn't/wouldn't be difficult to get one with 3 miles for around $37-38k out the door in the current gas price environment. And if YOU then drove it off the lot and right back on for trade in, they would drop the value to at least $30k... so I'd say you should be looking at $28-29k max.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dealer invoice on this car is $38,371 dealer hold back is $1,207
rebate is $4,500. $32,664 would be dealer cost, You might get them to take a little more off beacuse it is a demo. But I dont think they want to lose $3-4k on it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bought mine in early July with 7 miles on her. MSRP was 37 and some change. Got it for 33,900 then subtract the 4000 rebate i got mine for 29,900:arms: In saying that i agree with GoofyTimL. 28-29 MAX!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
You guys are crazy...I would not pay any more than $25K for that car. These things are sitting on lots for ever in most areas. When you buy that car as soon as you pull off the lot it will be worth $19K

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats what I was wondering with the economy and fuel prices, I was thinking less than 30K.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Thats what I was wondering with the economy and fuel prices, I was thinking less than 30K.

Good that you are doing your checking, toofast. All cars are falling very quickly to say the least. If you don't buy that car it will sit and sit and sit...

·
Registered
828 Posts
$32.5

I bought my 2007 300C SRT Design 5 months ago for $29,900+ T,T,L ($32,500 out the door).

It had been driven by the dealer Finance Manager for a few months had 985 miles on it, but it had never been titled, so I am the first registered owner and therefore have the lifetime powertrain warranty.

It was the last 2007 on the lot, and it was exactly what I was looking for - black with SRT Design package, navigation, side curtain airbags, and no sunroof. I wouldn't have ordered it any differently had I sat down and checked off option boxes on an order form.

The MSRP was $40,760. Chrysler gave a model year closeout rebate of $5500, and the dealer pitched in another $5360 to get the price down to $29,900. Since it already had 985 miles on it, I also had the dealer do the first oil change at no charge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought it was a good deal also except for how slow the car business is and trade in values are dropping so fast. Just wondering if I should hold out for 25 to 26K. I think 8,000 miles is a lot of miles for a "new" car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, I am trying to help a friend out on this deal with this info.

I currently have an 07 SRT8 and love the car and can't think of trading it right now. Thanks again for all your help.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Definately don't pay 30K for that car. Offer 25k and go from there, if yo want that car. I'd look around. The dealer demo is not the one I would want. It's like buying a rental car. New car my A$$.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
My 07 had 6000 on it when I picked it up, dealer demo. Sticker 37 and I paid 23K out the door. And not all Demo's are thrashed. My car was the showroom queen, my miles actually came from the dealership owner (he drove it).

Now if it was sitting out on the lot... different story.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 07 had 6000 on it when I picked it up, dealer demo. Sticker 37 and I paid 23K out the door. And not all Demo's are thrashed. My car was the showroom queen, my miles actually came from the dealership owner (he drove it).

Now if it was sitting out on the lot... different story.

Same story on my 08... 25k plus tax and state fees (im happy) Sticker was 43k

1 - 19 of 19 Posts