Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all wheel freaks,
I'm looking for wheels for my 300C. The problem I have is, I want a wheel that looks really wide on the car.On older cars you just had to put some 10" x 16" wheels on and it looked really wide. As far as I know you can't go much wider than a 10" wheel. When you go now for 22" x 10" (9.5") wheels, the car really looks great from the side view, if you look at it from the front or back, the wheel looks is in my opinion too small. I just find the proportion of the height doesn't really match with the wheel width. I think that I will go for 20" x 10" wheels, because I also think that the car handles more sportier than with the very low tires on the 22".
Are there other one's of you thinking the same as I do ?
Best regards from Luxembourg
Robert

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would not recommend putting 10" wide wheels on your car, i would stick with 9 or 9.5". I have 22x9.5 and it doesnt look narrow at all, in fact, it really beefed up the car from looking at it from the front or the back. I have 265/35/22 tires. My wheels do not rub anywhere, but they are awfully close, i would be hesitant putting 10" wide, just my opinoin though

·
Banned
88 Posts
I also recommend the 9.5" as the best fit. If you want wider, maybe you could try the New Yokohama ADVAN S.T. in the 275/30R22. It fits a 9-10 wide wheel, and measures 11.3" wide, instead of 10.6" with the Pirelli 265/35R22.

·
Registered
530 Posts
slawkins31 said:
I would not recommend putting 10" wide wheels on your car, i would stick with 9 or 9.5". I have 22x9.5 and it doesnt look narrow at all, in fact, it really beefed up the car from looking at it from the front or the back. I have 265/35/22 tires. My wheels do not rub anywhere, but they are awfully close, i would be hesitant putting 10" wide, just my opinoin though
I agree, I have 9.5" wide rims, and it looks very beefy and wide

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also recommend the 9.5" as the best fit. If you want wider, maybe you could try the New Yokohama ADVAN S.T. in the 275/30R22. It fits a 9-10 wide wheel, and measures 11.3" wide, instead of 10.6" with the Pirelli 265/35R22.
how it look Yokohama ADVAN S.T?will be look wider & strange?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts