Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i am french and glad to have found this forum...
i have a problem with my xenon headlights..when i switch them on, it blinks!!the right flash and switch off then switch on..and after it is the left one ..can someone help me.? ( sorry for my bad english..)

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
hi
i have a problem with my xenon headlights..when i switch them on, it blinks!!the right flash and switch off then switch on..and after it is the left one ..can someone help me.? ( sorry for my bad english..)
Sounds like you may need a new bulb. It may be a problem with the ballast too.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
hi
Votre mauvais anglais est bien meilleur que mon mauvais français, pas besoin de s'excuser. That was hard enough, I'll do the rest in English.

Are your Xenons factory or aftermarket? I am no expert on xenons but the problem you have I do not recall seeing on any factory Chrysler Xenons in 4 years on this forum. Most, if not all problems are related to aftermarket xenons with improper wiring, ballasts, or bulbs. If they are aftermarket I don't have any idea on what to do.

If you have Chrysler Xenons, you can contact the local dealer to see if there is a TSB (technical service bulletin) that addresses your problem.

I Googled "Chrysler xenon TSB" and did not find anything.

Bonne chance!

sur des sites Internet réfléchir à l'aide d'un faux nom plutôt que votre vrai nom.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the problem is gone!!i only replaced my factory bulbs with built ingniter by aftermarket bulbs bought on ebay!! only 99dollars and it match very well!!! i m so happy!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts