Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
downloaded 05064033AE via torrent, applied patch, used verbatim dl discs, all seemed to go as it should but now notice most minor street names are missing
tried AE disc without patch, same problem
anyone having this problem or have a solution?
I know i can install ver AF but am scared will have same problem with downloaded disc
I don't want to give steeler $199
any help or insight would be greatly appreciated

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
You're asking for help with software piracy?

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
You're asking for help with software piracy?
Hey Rambit, I was wondering, I am getting ready to burn 500 copies of the new disc. I want to emphasize that these are ALL for myself for back-ups. I've heard that the discs can be problematic, so I figured I would run a few extra copies so I would never be without. Can you recommend the best blank media for this project? Also, what's the best way to store them? Someone on one of the other forums said Canadian pizza boxes were best, since they are designed to repel moisture. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey Rambit, I was wondering, I am getting ready to burn 500 copies of the new disc. I want to emphasize that these are ALL for myself for back-ups. I've heard that the discs can be problematic, so I figured I would run a few extra copies so I would never be without. Can you recommend the best blank media for this project? Also, what's the best way to store them? Someone on one of the other forums said Canadian pizza boxes were best, since they are designed to repel moisture. Any help would be appreciated.
Haha. Can I borrow a copy. Stand by for a very important PM about the Jeep.

Bernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts