Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My C has just over 13,000 miles on it and I just noticed that the tires are "cupping" very bad. (Tires have been rotated twice) So far I have not noticed any bouncing or vibration in the steering wheel, but they are really getting bad and I am sure it is only a matter of time. Anyone else with this problem?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
high groove said:
My C has just over 13,000 miles on it and I just noticed that the tires are "cupping" very bad. (Tires have been rotated twice) So far I have not noticed any bouncing or vibration in the steering wheel, but they are really getting bad and I am sure it is only a matter of time. Anyone else with this problem?
DId you ever have the car aligned?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it has not been aligned...I have had other cars/tires and driven over 20-30,000 miles before aligning them...What do you think?

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
7000 miles and the back tires are mysteriously low on tread,...., anybody else have this problem?

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Redman said:
7000 miles and the back tires are mysteriously low on tread,...., anybody else have this problem?
Yes, it sounds like you are powerless over your right foot and your ECU has become unmanageable.

But there is hope for you. Somewhere close by, is a chapter of H.A.

You will find good people at Hemis Anonymous who understand your problem.

If you are truly ready, my son, you can conquer your addiction.

Bald tires will be a thing of the past.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
H.A.Meetings

Northern Rider said:
Yes, it sounds like you are powerless over your right foot and your ECU has become unmanageable.

But there is hope for you. Somewhere close by, is a chapter of H.A.

You will find good people at Hemis Anonymous who understand your problem.

If you are truly ready, my son, you can conquer your addiction.

Bald tires will be a thing of the past.
Hello,
My name is Stan,and I drive a Hemi......

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Redman said:
OH yeah!!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
YOLO (You Only Live Once)

II kings 9:20 said:
I am at 6K and mine look new.
Get that accelerator pedal fixed pronto!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I mean it...

·
Registered
101 Posts
15k and mine are almost bald, at least I have even wear. Going to try and steal a pair of conti's or something from ebay.
any suggestions on a better tire???

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had to get mine realigned within of 2 weeks of buying it. My service rep said almost everyone purchased at the dealership had do get it done within a month of purchase. Warranty coverd it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
myrtle300c said:
15k and mine are almost bald, at least I have even wear. Going to try and steal a pair of conti's or something from ebay.
any suggestions on a better tire???
:mad: Just had my oil changed and I'm told that at 17K+ all I have left on my tires is 4/32's all the way around!! That's bull s%it :mad: I m old and I don't burn the tires like I did when I was young. These OEM tires are junk SOB's and I'm pissed :mad: I now have to buy new tires and the car isn't even a year old yet. :confused:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have 22k and will be looking at full relacement before winter. I am not impressed with these tires. I hope some more tire choices exist for me come time for replacement.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Unfortunately DC decided on a very odd size and the pickins are slim for replacement tires, the awful Pirelli P6 is on the list along with the Contis. What a shame these European brands are no good. I have not found a Bridgestone, Yoko, or Michilen in our size.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts