Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Got My New 300c Three Days Ago...only Have 500 Miles On It....here Are The Problems.......#1 The Car Pulls "right" #2 The Passenger Air Bag Light Comes Off On On #3 The Engine Light Is On....#4 The "thump" Noise When Engaging Gear.........thats It Right Now...going Back To Dealer This Week Hopefully "friday" What Should I Do...ask For Another One Or What......i Like The Car Though.....thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes, you can take it to any Chrysler dealership. Preferably, one you have been to before and know is good.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
aundrea300c said:
Oh Yea........can I Take It Back To Any Dealership....???
YES and NO! You can "take it back" to any dealership for warranty repairs but you can not "take it back" to any other dealer for replacement of entire car. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
aundrea300c said:
So Should I Ask For New Car Or Try And Get This One Repaired???
Sure, you can 'ask' for a new car but I doubt that you can 'demand' a new car especially since the dealership has not tried to repair it. The State Lemon Law requires that the car be repaired (same repair) at least 3 times I believe.

·
Registered
167 Posts
WARNING!

go to your own dealer, or else you will get hassled. That is what happened to me. The other dealer may try to charge you since a proper pdi was not done or sothing like that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
andrea....do you drive with anything on teh seat like a purse or something???? this might be your airbag light. the passenger seat has sensors that can tell the weight of a passenger and deploys the airbag accordingly. a purse or other object sitting in the seat that can shift will mess with the sensor and it may think you have a child seat in the front (smallest weight sensed is for a child seat that turns off teh sirbag automatically). if not then you have a concern. deffinately take the car back to the dealership you got it from and voice your concern. the seat might need to be recallibrated also i have seen this in our shop. this might have something to do with the check engine light on as well

good luck!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My check engine light was on at delivery, they tried to fix it today and as I was driving away it came on again. On the first try they said there was a TSB for the main module and they replaced some diodes. When the service writer called later in the day for the second attempt he said that is was a bad sensor under the manifold. Not sure if this fixed it have not picked up car today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok, I picked up the car and they had to replace the Right and Left knock sensors. Apparently they were defective causing the check engine light to come on.
So far light has not come back on.

·
Registered
477 Posts
eddyx said:
Ok, I picked up the car and they had to replace the Right and Left knock sensors. Apparently they were defective causing the check engine light to come on.
So far light has not come back on.
HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
someone on one of these threads noticed that some fuses in each of the fuse boxes were not seated properly. i checked mine in trunk and under the hood and also found about 5 in each box that were not seated properly.....be sure to open them up and press all firmly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts