Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems navigating this site? For the past several days when I click on this site, I get the top of the page with the banner and pictures. After about a minute, I get the rest of the page. Also happens when I go to another page or a new topic.

I only have this problem with this site so I don't believe it is with my ISP.

Anyone else?

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Can't say I've noticed any problems at all. Sometimes there are server glitches I guess, but it usually dosen't last very long. Try doing a hard refresh (CTRL+F5).

Bernie

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried that. All it does is bring me right back to just showing the top portion of the page.. Then I have to wait for the rest of the page to pop up.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
787 Posts
i think a good hit from a defibrillator. needs something to bring it back to life.

:pat: :scared:

yep i said it :biggrin:

·
Registered
127 Posts
same here

it takes a while for the page to load, and sometimes i get time out error.
I get the top of the page but nothing else.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Occasionally all the popup advertising at the top of the page is slowing down the whole page.
I think you're right. It's the Google Syndication ad that occasionally loads slow. You can see it on the bottom left of IE where it normally says "Done".

Bernie

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, at least I'm not alone. Still have the problem. Loads down to where Home, Forum, Active topics, etc. Then just stops. During the down time there is no activity reflected on my computer or cirus scan, so it appears theres a dead spot.

Again, this is the only website I'm having this problem with. Never had it before in four years.

Moderator: Can you have someone check out the site on your side? It's extremely frustrating.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Well, at least I'm not alone. Still have the problem. Loads down to where Home, Forum, Active topics, etc. Then just stops. During the down time there is no activity reflected on my computer or cirus scan, so it appears theres a dead spot.

Again, this is the only website I'm having this problem with. Never had it before in four years.

Moderator: Can you have someone check out the site on your side? It's extremely frustrating.

Thanks.
I think the best thing you should do is to send a PM to ekool explaining what the problem is. They can't possibly read every thread and it's unlikely they'll stumble on this thread. You could supply a link to this thread as well.

Bernie

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, Bernie,

Per your suggestion, I sent a PM to ekool on Saturday. So far no response and no improvement.
How can this be addressed?

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Okay, Bernie,

Per your suggestion, I sent a PM to ekool on Saturday. So far no response and no improvement.
How can this be addressed?
Sorry, can't offer anything else. He may be away, but I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Try pming JAYC for the tech stuff......

·
Registered
435 Posts
No probs here, try adding a CAI to your Pc, but it sounds more like you need a mod chip, you can remove the page load limiter on the pc...
or you could try deleting your cookies and temp files, that helps sometimes...
it'll take a little longer to load the page the first time back and should be smooth afterwards...
Oh, be warned this might delete any auto fill ("remember me") settings for other web pages you might visit, so know your user id's and passwords...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts