Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to order TIS 03's for my car and I was given a recomendation to use allstarrims.com
After many emails with him, they are telling me that TIS does not make a rim to fit our car and every rim out there has been drilled. I know a local mamber 300con23 had them fit right out of the box. Are they drilling and not charging or is this guy on drugs?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Seeing that almost all of the cars in their online catalog are either the 300C or the Dodge Magnum, I REALLY doubt that they don't make wheels that fit directly. Now I may be wrong, but I really don't think so.

-Chris

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is my last email from allstar rims

"only the 03 has not been made in a 5x114.3 it come in a 5x120 if you would like call 800 959 1969 that is tis and they will expliane it to you but I can make it work they have to drill it. thats how you have seen it on cars."

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey the wheels DO NOT need to be drilled and is a bunch of BS. TIS actually makes the rims in the bolt pattern and offset for the 300C. I'm guessing with summer around the corner that these rims might be back ordered. You need find a authorized dealer to get these rims or you'll be getting a run around. Message me and i'll tell you who I purchased the rims from. Here's the picture of the label on the TIS to prove that the people your dealing with are lying to you, just be very careful.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! That is a relief. Thanks 300c on the pic. I have your link as to where you bought and have fired off an email.
Thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts