Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Procharger, pullies, Custom Cam, injectors and much more

I have for sale a P1 Procharger head unit with an upgraded 9psi pulley on it (I also have the 6Psi pulley that came with it). Put down over 550Rrwhp with a loaded car and 22inch wheels on it. I am the original owner and it has around 5k or so miles on it, never treated badly (as I was scared to destroy my stock block) and practically in new condition and will even send you a brand new bottle of Procharger oil to change if you like before install. I also have a newer set of Stage 1 55lbs injectors, Brand new set of injectors that came with the blower when I got it installed(I think they are 42lbs) and a custom cam for sale. I will sell all of these items for $2500 may neg, or willing to separate for the right price. I paid $2500 for the head unit, $500 for the cam from Inertia Motorsports, $500 for the injectors and $100 plus for the pulley. I also have 2 OEM Chrysler 300 grills I will sell for $30 a piece, stock SRT8 injectors I will sell for $130 (shipped in us), I have the cat system and most of the 6.1 stock internals in excellent shape (Rods, Pistons, Stock cam, Stall converter) that I am willing to sale if needed. I am in Georgia and buyer must pay for shipping if interested.. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
The procharger is the full kit with the hardware to install it? If so I would be interested in that and the injectors. I'm located in Jacksonville , Florida.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The procharger is the full kit with the hardware to install it? If so I would be interested in that and the injectors. I'm located in Jacksonville , Florida.
I am selling the hardware to my brother who has a D1 with no hardware. Not sure how much the hardware is separate, but out of all the things that came with the kit, that I ended up using anyway is the intercooler, certain hoses, the SC bracket and the blower itself. I sold the programmer a while back, being I already had one. I never used the injectors. I got the blower first, then I had a friend order the kit for me for a good deal. I am just selling this blower to purchase a new bracket for my F1 before my car gets done. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
164 Posts
If your brother doesn't take the intercooler and if it's the 300c intercooler I have cash ready rite now to pay for the intercooler threw PayPal thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just the blower and the pullies sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.