Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone's take on these two power adders? I love the hell outta driving my car but honestly I want more. SRTGR8 seems to have great results on his nitrous set up without encountering any issues with the driveline...and at 1/10th the cost of a ProCharger.

I think I would be really happy with around 600 RWHP but don't wanna shell out a second mortgage either.

Also, I saw some posts on other SRT sites about putting 315's on the back of the SRT's because lets face it; the stock tires just don't cut it and certainly wouldn't with with 300 more ponies in the back. I don't think tires that wide would be very good for a 100 mile a day daily driver though.

I have been debating on slapping in a LMI CAI system and getting another diablo tuner but if I end up going forced induction, the system comes with it's own so that's a wasted expense.

Thoughts, opinions and experiences all welcome!

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Our members have had great luck with Nitrous. Also with supercharging.

These engines are pretty tough. But nitrous is generally a 125 shot or less and boost is generally 6 psi or less in the happy engines. Much more than that and things get wrong really quick!

Your car is far from new, be certain everything is up to snuff no matter what you do.

As far as 315's, our rims are only supposed to fit up to 275 series tires. Beware of the "bow" that occurs if the tire is too wide...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I forgot to update my garage.

I traded my 06 in for a 2012 SRT. I will update that but I have been finding similar results as what you have posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts