Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to the new starscan programmer and was wondering if anyone has tried any of the european programs or the police programs in their 3.5. We tried it on a 6 cyl jeep a pt cruiser and a town and country van with surprizing results. Thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hate the v-6

I guess the hatred for the v-6 must be greater than I thought. I never can recieve a response to any of my questions. I've had a hand full of people reply and for that I say thanks. As far as programming the ECM we are also able to load different maps in the 5.7 and 6.1. It just so happens I own the 3.5 and ya I apologize for that. We were willing to help out any of the florida members. Anyway just venting here, enjoy the sight. I think it's time to move on. This sight has seem to have transformed from a forum of people with similar interests and advice too a competition.

·
Registered
246 Posts
maybe its just that most of the guys on here drive hemis and dont have any experience with the 2.7/3.5 models and the few that own those V6 models are probably not really into performance modifications because it probably doesnt pay off with those engines and they rather spend their money on exterior mods which also makes sense to me:scared:

(i had an 3.5 before i got the hemi)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Get used to it. I have a Hemi, but I also have a V6 Mustang, and V6'er Mustangs are usually ignored by the Mustang GT crowd. Best thing for me was finding forums with dedicated V6 sections. Maybe they should make one here for the 3.5'ers to talk. And look at the bright side, you can ignore any posters with 2.7 questions...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Do you have access to the Tech Authority web site by subsciption to get the pcm flash files or are you going by only the ones already loaded into the starscan .If thats the case which files do you have,and for which cars. Go to tech authority .com and click on flash avalibility and see the HUNDREDS of flash files out there, so being a little more specific might get more responce. Also ecm programming is for diesels, you put a diesel program in a gas engine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts