Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Add into this the fact that my battery isn't 100% and you have a recipe for imminent failure.

·
Registered
60 Posts
had exactly the same fault in November '14. annoyingly it would be random, intermittant at first, leaving me stranded in several car parks or on my drive. Then I'd return with assistance and it'd start up!!!
Mines an '09 which spent the first 2 years in Scotland doing 30k miles, so had its fair share of motorway salt. Petman came to the rescue and remade the bad connection. Not had a problem with it since. (well not with the starter anyway)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Don't suppose you know what he did?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does anyone have any pics of where this wire is, mine is currently stranded and I could do with being able to visualise the location (I have 240 ohms continuity to earth down the cable from the relay so I suspect corrosion )....but I can't even see the starter so will be working blind...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Access to the starter is through the undetray. Shine a torch through the hole where the exhaust passed out under the passenger side. Easier if you raise the car or park temporarily with the nearside wheels on the curb

21 - 25 of 25 Posts