Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just recently bought a used 2004 Chrysler 300C. I bought it at a used car dealer, wasn't satisfied with their warranty, so I did my research and am looking into getting one with Chryslerextendedwarranties.com - I checked their record on the BBB and Auto Warranty Reviews and they have a good reputation. I am ready to purchase very soon, and would like to hear any feedback that the members in this forum may have.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Maybe it was manufactured in 2004 but it is a "2005".

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum from Scotland - obviously I can't advise you on this one but we are currently looking into extended warranties on the European pages.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
You're better off to stick with the manufacturer warranty, not an aftermarket one. However, I'm not sure one at this point will benefit your 2005 (possibly manufactured in 2004 like mine??). Do you have all the service paperwork from the original owner(s)? Plus, how many miles came with this car?

Feel free to type "extended warranty" into the "search feature at the top of the page to read other opinions.

Welcome to the forums!
bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! I'd recommend sticking with a Chrysler warranty also... but even more than that find a Chrysler or Dodge dealership with a good service reputation.

Send a PM to DWINWARD and ask him about Chrysler options for you car.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Hope we are up to your expectations.. if not, let us know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts