Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one. some one told me that a prowler engine is the same as chrysler 300 3.5L v6? was there a supercharger on a prowler?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
No, the Prowel was NA.

From wikipedia:
The Prowler featured a powertrain lifted from Chrysler's LH-cars, a 3.5 L SOHC V6 producing 214 hp (160 kW). For the 1999 model year the engine was replaced with a more powerful 253 hp (189 kW) version of the engine. Both engines were coupled to a 4-speed Autostick automatic transmission. The transmission is located at the rear of the vehicle and joined to the engine by a flexible driveshaft that rotates at engine speed; this arrangement is similar as used by the C5 Corvette and Alfa Romeo 75, and helped to facilitate a desirable 50-50 (percentage, front-rear) weight distribution. The Prowler was the first rear-wheel drive Plymouth since the 1989 Plymouth Gran Fury and was based on the 1993 concept car of the same name.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello every one. some one told me that a prowler engine is the same as chrysler 300 3.5L v6? was there a supercharger on a prowler?

Yes he have a kit. The 3.5 liter on a prowler have a different intake and pcm. It will didn't fit. It is Paxton novi1000 supercharger.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes he have a kit. The 3.5 liter on a prowler have a different intake and pcm. It will didn't fit. It is Paxton novi1000 supercharger.
is there any supercharger that would fit my chrysler?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts