Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice wheels, love that lip. What drop kit did you use?

·
Registered
648 Posts
That looks great!! mann am i ready to join the 22" club :fing02:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great look! I was looking at Asanti's myself. What vendor did you use, what size rubber & how's the ride?

·
Registered
302 Posts
lookssssssssss perfect!!!!!!!!!! Please tell the details width, offset and tire size. Please Thanks!!!!!!!!! Shaun

·
Registered
107 Posts
looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! hopefully I'll join the 22 club in a week or so (waiting on the guy to call me about rim availability tomorrow) but I got a question about lowering...if I get that eibach springs kit or whatever, what else do I need to get/do to have the car right.

Like I've seen cars lowered but the front wheels look like they are about to fall off, the top of the wheel is bent in and the bottom is sticking out (allignment problem?) and do i need to get new shocks for it to ride properly? etc?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the awnser to all the questions.

The specs. Not sure on the offset. The fronts are 22x9 wrapped in a Falken FK452 255-30-22. The rear are 22x10 wrapped in the same Falken 295-25-22.

With the drop, I used the factory shocks and the Eibach springs. I just changed the factory struts at 51,000 mi. Ride is what you expect from a dropped car. But I feel no difference between the factory wheels and the new wheels. I actually had some 22 inch Dropstars on last summer but the tires where a 35. Ride was a little bit more smoother off of bumps.

I am going to have to roll in the rear quarter panel wheel wells. When its just me, I have no scrapping but when I put my 300lb girlfriend (just kiddin) friend, I get some scrapping in the rear. There would be no way I could put 2 extra people in the car if I don't roll those wheel wells.

·
Registered
703 Posts
That looks tight mate!!! Love those rims!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks sick! Can't go wrong with Asanti's, I love mine! Nice choice on those ones.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts