Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Hope the New Year is shaping up to be a great year for you all.

I’ve recently relocated to QLD from NSW. Springwood/Underwood/Logan area, and am looking for recommendations on who to see regarding registering my 300C in QLD.

I’ve owned my 300C for the past few years. Coming from a Valiant background it was a natural choice to go with the 300C. I’ve definitely been impressed with my 300C and miss driving it, as it ran out of NSW rego around Christmas.

Any assistance/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I hope 2021 brings you all plenty of fun and safe drives in your Chryslers.

Cheers for reading my post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Neddy,

I recently brought a 300C, also loving the variants back in the day. I Took it in for service at Chrysler dodge ram in southport ($400 for full basic service with all oils, slightly more than general mechanic but rather have them do it).

When I brought mine the rwc and rego was already done. Another option if u dont drive much join a Chrysler club then one of their people can certify it for you and take documents to qld transport and you will get a cheaper rego $400 or less (keep in mind if yours is a V8 is about 1200 a year in rego).

Otherwise any mechanic that does rwc should be fine and fair. I notice on gumtree and other sites theres mobile rwc mechanics for under 100 that come to you and do it. Id probably do that if I was you as u can watch them do it and know its a fair assessment.

Any further help just ask or send me a message mate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!

Thank you.

I think I will lean towards finding a decent mobile mechanic until I find a local one I can trust.

I know there isn’t anything that would stop my 300C passing a RWC, but like you said, being able to observe the inspection is a fair assessment would be ideal.

One of the hardest thing about moving states is losing the trade contacts made over the years.

Sorry for the late reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts