Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had various troubles over the years and more than once I have considered just blanking the bloody things off. Anyway latest is one of my motors appears to have gone (again !) in fact it's not much different sounding with one only working. I'm sufficiently fed up with them that I can't be dealing with the aggro of getting em direct from qtp as I have in the past. If nobody out there has a new one for sale then then I'll just run the one until that packs up ..

·
Registered
518 Posts
It looks like you can order them on eBay and they will ship to you from the US. Otherwise I noticed Summit Racing carries them in the US also. It would be a shame not to have the cutout system working properly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like you can order them on eBay and they will ship to you from the US. Otherwise I noticed Summit Racing carries them in the US also. It would be a shame not to have the cutout system working properly.

Hiya and thanks for this, but it's a real pain getting qtp stuff from the states. Tbh I am really at the end of my tether with them, I don't think our climate suits them!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Do you have your cutouts on the car all year. If my memory serves KB removes his during the more unsavory months of the year, weather wise LOL.

Yes I do have them on all year round. I honestly don't think they are fit for purpose in the uk. I really shouldn't have to take them off. But maybe I'm just unlucky. I don't see many complaints about them on the forum, and when they are working are great fun. I may get enthused again, but at mo my head has been turned by my new reversing bulbs have arrived! ..

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is, but I hope I'm done now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.