Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

I'm interested in buying this ( 300 Touring (V6) Stealth Package ) but I have some questions. I have a limited not a touring but I assume they have the same lights in the front.

it says it comes with these

•1 Set of clear reflectors.
•1 Set or 194 Stealth Bulbs (for the reflectors)
•2 Sets of 194 Stealth Bulbs (for the headlights)
•1 Set of 3757 Stealth Bulbs. (for the blinkers)

so my question is what are the 2 Sets of 194 Stealth Bulbs for? I know it says for the headlights but where?

Also are the 3757 Stealth Bulbs. (for the blinkers) necessary? The ones I got look clear to me? My parking light seems to be the only amber bulb i see in there.

Anyway I'm just curious about these to see if i really should buy this package or just the clear side markers / bulb for em.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
116 Posts
The 2 194 bulbs are under the headlight bulbs themselves and complete the orange line across the bottom of the housing when on... they are the orange part of the headlights that do not blink when your parking or headlights are switched on....

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
I hope all of your questions were answered!!! :)

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Aaron(@)StealthAuto.com

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just ordered this yesterday and wasn't sure about the same bulbs you were referin' to.

It all makes sense now. I'm definately excited. I plan on having the clear side markers colormatched, so my front-end will be alittle different then most in my area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts