Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I looked at 50 cent's 300C pics online, and I thought his car's color was Pearl Magnesium.

Then I just watched MTV Cribs and it's Silver.

And both have the same rims.

Does he have two 300Cs?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I drove 50 cents car. It was at Doan Chrysler on April 6th in Rochester, NY. Its silver has nav and I believe uconnect. I wanted black instead so I went back to the dealership on the 7th and they stated "The president of DC called personnally and asked for that car. Apparently they promised him one for Easter weekend and that was the only one on the ground in NY. They sent the enclosed trailer they use for concept cars up to pick it up. The president repaid the favor by releaseing my black 300C and I took delivery on the 9th.
PS When I test drove 50cents cat I scraped the front end on a cement stop! oh well never saw it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
wgcdre said:
Okay, so I looked at 50 cent's 300C pics online, and I thought his car's color was Pearl Magnesium.

Does he have two 300Cs?

that one you saw on cribs was "G-Unit's" 300, not 50's
his is a magneisum color

·
Registered
61 Posts
50's 300C

On MTV Cribs G-Unit said that the silver 300C was 50's car. The silver one was also in the video for "popin them thangs".

P.S. Did anyone else who saw that show notice how they saved the 300C for last. They first showed two hummers, a caddy truck, then they showed the 300c last saying that had saved the best for last. Banks said this is the only car that he doesn't mind rinding in the back of.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont know if you guys heard this, but snoop called to get a 300c a while ago. Also if you look in the new T.I video on MTV and BET when it goes to the house shot when hes infront of the big house there is a 300 in the drive way turnaround, you can barly see it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
wgcdre said:

Does he have two 300Cs?
can you tell me what website you went to. i want to see this 50 Cent Car

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I believe the car used in videos are 'props' and not owned by the Rapper. There is a Black Magnum in a new Nelly video and it is a probably a Prop and not owned by Nelly. Nelly would never buy a 'stripped down' Magnum without a sunroof, Nav and without the Convenience Package which includes Dual Climate controls and electric front passenger seat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
e55 is right.

the cars are owned by DUB Magazine and DC. They just place them in there for promo use. Actually, most cars (about 85%) in Magazine shoots for these so call "baller magaines" do not belong to the rappers/singer or ball players. They are borrowed from different people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts