Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I dropped some HID fogs in on Friday night and I love how they turned out. I was out and about the whole week end so I was unable to drop my HID lows in and was going to do it in a little bit but I just realized I don't know where I should put the little box. Where have people put them when they drop HID lows in? Also am I going to have to screw into anything? Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hey guys I dropped some HID fogs in on Friday night and I love how they turned out. I was out and about the whole week end so I was unable to drop my HID lows in and was going to do it in a little bit but I just realized I don't know where I should put the little box. Where have people put them when they drop HID lows in? Also am I going to have to screw into anything? Thank you for any help.
if you don't care what your engine bay looks like, you can use some zip ties and the brackets (if they came with your kit) and hang them from the crossmember that runs across the front of your engine bay.

if you want them hidden, use 3M tape and mount them on the metal bumper beam. you can access this w/o removing the facia by removing the facia belly pan.

where did you mount your fog light hid ballasts?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mounted them right next to the Fog light. Screwed in the the brackets right there and zip tied all the wires together. I just installed my lows and went with the second option that you suggested for the drivers side one and for the passenger side I just put it next to the fuse box.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
if you don't care what your engine bay looks like, you can use some zip ties and the brackets (if they came with your kit) and hang them from the crossmember that runs across the front of your engine bay.

if you want them hidden, use 3M tape and mount them on the metal bumper beam. you can access this w/o removing the facia by removing the facia belly pan.

where did you mount your fog light hid ballasts?
Excellent post! Dead on my friend :)

-AS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts