Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ABS module crapped out and now my trans is in limp mode, speedo not working and so on. Worst problem is I can’t order a new one any where, dealership said maybe May
My daughter uses my car to get to school and work so I need my car back on the road
Question is can I send my pcm some where that can remove or some how reprogram the abs module? And maybe a small tune while we add it😂😂

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8 w/ a Hellcat Supercharger
98 Posts
The issue here is if the ABS module is dead then to replace it you will need to remove all of the air out of the system after installing the new one. The only way you can do that is by taking the car to the dealer, or by doing it yourself with the AlfaOBD software. Removing ABS in the software only removes antilock breaks. Your car still needs the ABS module to function the normal brakes. Do you know for sure it is the ABS module alone causing your issues? You can easily find ABS units at the scrap yard if you can cycle the motor yourself after install to get all the air out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The issue here is if the ABS module is dead then to replace it you will need to remove all of the air out of the system after installing the new one. The only way you can do that is by taking the car to the dealer, or by doing it yourself with the AlfaOBD software. Removing ABS in the software only removes antilock breaks. Your car still needs the ABS module to function the normal brakes. Do you know for sure it is the ABS module alone causing your issues? You can easily find ABS units at the scrap yard if you can cycle the motor yourself after install to get all the air out.
Thanks for replying
Because of Covid I can’t find any and scrap yards here suck
Dash display shows U1110,U1120 and U0121

1 - 3 of 3 Posts