Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2005 300c with the orginal xenon healights. About 5months my driver side bulb went out so I puchased a new xenon bulb, plugged it in, didnt work, then I took the bulb from the other side still didn't work. I took the ballast from the passenger side to check maybe the ballast was bad..still nothing . Finally I gave up. I took the car to the dealer I thought maybe it was a wiring issue ground etc.. they told me that the entire headlight assembly was no good and that I need to replace the entire assembly. Orginal xenon headlamps are $500 and almost impossiable to find. I was wondering if I purchased these off ebay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2005-2010-Chrysler-300C-SRT8-Limited-Lujo-Black-Front-Headlight-Assembly-w-Bulb-/191573079337?hash=item2c9aa53529&vxp=mtr Would they work, or need any type of modification ??? they are cheaper than $500 and at least I would have a headlight. Thank you for any help !

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
Those will fit the car but just so you know, they are halogen units vs. HID units, so the bulb slots on the back of the capsules are different than HID capsules and they are missing the spring loaded clip that holds the HID D1S bulb base in place.

Both of my original headlight capsules failed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts