Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gang,

I have some questions regarding the stock Navigation radio used in our 300's. I am thinking about upgrading to the Navigation radio very soon. I was wondering about several features..

1) Can the unit point out restaurants, gas stations, etc? Do the actual logos appear? (Example: Approaching an Exxon station, do you see the Exxon sign on the nav display? Can you set that as preferences?

2) Can you bring the map down to street level? Will it accurately point out my house on the street? (If given the address?)

3) Can you get driving directions? (Point to Point)

4) How hard is it to input addresses, destinations, etc?

Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Banned
112 Posts
gossame1 said:
Hello Gang,

I have some questions regarding the stock Navigation radio used in our 300's. I am thinking about upgrading to the Navigation radio very soon. I was wondering about several features..

1) Can the unit point out restaurants, gas stations, etc? Do the actual logos appear? (Example: Approaching an Exxon station, do you see the Exxon sign on the nav display? Can you set that as preferences?

2) Can you bring the map down to street level? Will it accurately point out my house on the street? (If given the address?)

3) Can you get driving directions? (Point to Point)

4) How hard is it to input addresses, destinations, etc?

Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto
As for #
1. Yes, the gas station logos appear but not resturants only a knife and fork and a bed for hotels.
2. No you won't see your house address but it will give a bullseye and say destination reached.
3. Yes, and it talks you through it
4. It's easy

Hope it helps,
PappaDoc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts