Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My UConnect works great, I have 2) Motorola 710 phones, & it works well with both of them.
The question is "Will the UConnect system monitor both phones at the same time?" If my wife and I are both in the car with our phones, will it monitor, and operate with either one of them? Or will it prioritize and only monitor the priority 1 phone?
I want to ask the dealer about this one, but thought that I would give you guys/gals a shot at it 1st. ANYBODY KNOW?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Model 57 said:
My UConnect works great, I have 2) Motorola 710 phones, & it works well with both of them.
The question is "Will the UConnect system monitor both phones at the same time?" If my wife and I are both in the car with our phones, will it monitor, and operate with either one of them? Or will it prioritize and only monitor the priority 1 phone?
I want to ask the dealer about this one, but thought that I would give you guys/gals a shot at it 1st. ANYBODY KNOW?
Nope, only one active at a time, that's why you have to give both phones a name. It'll watch the priority phone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Model 57 said:
Cool, thanks for posting this. I just bought a Motorola V710 Phone and am planning on getting the UConnect system.

BTW - Have you found out how to create and add your own MP3 Ring Tones yet?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had the Moto V551 and currently have the Moto Razr. I make my own ringtones and load them on to the phone using motorola phone tools. PM me if you want more details / have specific questions. It really helps if you have some music editing software (Soundforge or other wave editing software).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts