Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
shiva_va said:
You have have any feedback regarding Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep in Chantilly?

Experiences? Good? Bad?
Nope. I can however, (Every Chance I get) DO NOT do business with Cowles Nissan/Chrysler in Woodbridge. Took my car in not to far back about my window not rolling down, rattles and whole bunch of stuff. They didn't fix anything. Still have a rear window that wont roll down. Thank God its winter.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RobAGD said:
I havent had my car in for work yet. I bought at Manassas Dodge ( Magnum ).

You all may want to look at the Dullas Autopark they have alot of dealers there and there is also Koons Chrysler at Tysons. Neat thing is Ultimate does all the Koons Customs cars.

-R
Well, Fair Oaks Chrylsers Jeep is located at the Dulles Autopark area, just across the street from the Brown's Dodge, who just happened to have an SRT Charger in stock on Sat. Very sweet.

BTW: FairOaks is a great dealership, friendly service and parts dept. Marvin Rivera is a good salesman. They Service Dept has a nice BIG window, so you can see them doing work on your car.

I will NEVER EVER to business with a Koons dealership ever again. Just from my personal experience and what another person's experience was.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I go out of my way to Manassas Chrysler on 28.
They have impressed me from day 1 of purchase to every question or concern I have.
Same here, no Koons for me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am sort of shocked to hear the feedback here. I tried to deal with the Manassas Chrysler dealer and they were nothing short of a pain. The sales manager refused to negotiate. I then went to Koons and had a Great experience. The sales guy was very nice, the sales manager was nice and they were not pushy and played no games.

I wont be using them for service as they are to far away, but as far as a buying experience, it was top notch. Maybe I just got lucky.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Based upon my past experiences, I avoid all Koons dealerships like the plague. I have, however, had some experiences with Manassas Chrysler on Rte 28 and that's one reason I went there to test drive (and subsequently purchase) my 300C. As far back as 1985 (when I purchased my Laser at Koons Chrysler in Tysons Corner), any Koons dealership that I've frequented since then just gets me frustrated. I'm glad to hear that somebody had a favorable experience at Koons.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Been going to Fair Oaks Chrysler every 3 months for about a year now. Keith in service is great. Had to go back 3 times to get my window problem fixed, however. The biggest problem with them is they use Enterprise. On-site, but it seems that the people running that office also handle several other dealerships in the auto-park. The wait can be horribly long to get a rental. In fact, last time in I decided to wait rather than get a car, which was the right decision, since the guy in front of me waited an hour to get his rental.

(Although I should say that they charged me $40+ to do the DRLs, even though I handed them the tech sheet.)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
$40.00

jcz1 said:
Been going to Fair Oaks Chrysler every 3 months for about a year now. Keith in service is great. Had to go back 3 times to get my window problem fixed, however. The biggest problem with them is they use Enterprise. On-site, but it seems that the people running that office also handle several other dealerships in the auto-park. The wait can be horribly long to get a rental. In fact, last time in I decided to wait rather than get a car, which was the right decision, since the guy in front of me waited an hour to get his rental.

(Although I should say that they charged me $40+ to do the DRLs, even though I handed them the tech sheet.)
That sucks! They should have paid you for the tech sheet.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welp Ill be able to tell you all about the Dodge Dealer in the Autopark Next week.

TSB on the trans had to show him the TSB
TSB on carpet ( even though mine isnt listed for it, its the same problem )
TSB on rough idle ( I still havent made the call on flashing the computer for that yet )

and a Recal on the Airbags

I am going to read my rental car agreement on this one. :/

-R

·
Registered
203 Posts
shiva_va said:
Well, Fair Oaks Chrylsers Jeep is located at the Dulles Autopark area, just across the street from the Brown's Dodge, who just happened to have an SRT Charger in stock on Sat. Very sweet.

BTW: FairOaks is a great dealership, friendly service and parts dept. Marvin Rivera is a good salesman. They Service Dept has a nice BIG window, so you can see them doing work on your car.

I will NEVER EVER to business with a Koons dealership ever again. Just from my personal experience and what another person's experience was.
I second this- Fair Oaks is first class, they kept many promises to me, included MSRP on my 8 ordered LAST Jan. Service is good, sales even better.
I also agree about Koons, NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a car from those guys. They get their volume from thier location, def not thier staff!
I think we chatted about that right last Sunday?

K

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have to say, Koons did right be me for my SRT-8 purchase. I know people normally swear against them here, but I had Zero issues and ended up with a great deal. I can say I would nevr use them for service, but the purchase process was great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Va Dealer

shiva_va said:
You have have any feedback regarding Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep in Chantilly?

Experiences? Good? Bad?
HAY I ONLY GO TO DARCARS CHRYSLER IN FAIRFAX THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT.

THERE TECH MIKE IF THE BEST I'VE DELT WITH HE'S GOT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND I'VE WORKED @A COUPLE OF DEALERS HIS LIKES TO DO THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME ...TRY THEM OUT ...:biggrin:

·
Registered
646 Posts
BMFSRT said:
HAY I ONLY GO TO DARCARS CHRYSLER IN FAIRFAX THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT.

THERE TECH MIKE IF THE BEST I'VE DELT WITH HE'S GOT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND I'VE WORKED @A COUPLE OF DEALERS HIS LIKES TO DO THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME ...TRY THEM OUT ...:biggrin:
Yup I liked Darcars too, Mark Akers was a real good service manager. Never took my Concorde anywhere but Darcars Fairfax. Chrysler Fair Oaks is closer to home though, and since I bought my car there from Sam will be going there for service. Plus I bought one of those service plans from them where you pre-pay for the major service checks for a nice discount. And they gave me a free loaner thing which I can only use at their dealership - coupons for Enterprise.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welp I will be going into Manassas Dodge for only the 2nd time for some work, as I am going to guess they are actually going to have the car for 2 days, I am in Manassas on Tuesdays so it works out ok.

I am going to walk the tech through the air bag thing this time, no more crushed sensors.

Air Bag Sensor & Recal
Trams Leak
Hunting Idle
CD Play DEAD
Driver rear Window DEAD
Program New Key and Remote Start Fob

Should be a solid day for the tech.

-Robert

1 - 20 of 20 Posts