Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 07 300 ltd was lowered on Eibach Prokit at a shop about a week ago and noticed that the driver side rear looks a little higher from the rest and was looking at eibach instructions and it says when installing rear springs you must tighten with full weight of vehicle on suspension and if not done u may get uneven lowering and bushing damage may result so i am guessing it wasnt done, so my question is on the instructions it mentions tightening the Rear on the ground but does it have to be done on the front too seeing as it only mentions rear?!?

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't for sure figure it out but Iam hoping to get a hold of the mechanic at the dealership to find out if he preloaded the suspension that's what Eibach told me... I mean it's not off by much but with my OCD I notice lol... I only posted never mind because I figured no one would respond like some other forum... Also I have read that quite a bit of people remove their rear upper isolators, is that bad for your car or safe?!?

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Removing the rear spring isolators is done by a lot of folks and it works. It's a noise/vibration prevention piece but not a structural member for the suspension so it's OK to remove it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts