Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just talking with a couple members on another forum about lowering and making some suspension changes. The main concern seemed to be they wondered if making changes to the ride height could harm the car. Well, I want to tell you that is not the case at all if done correctly. In fact its quite the opposite!

I have been riding on my suspension bits (Pedders Track 2) now for over 6 months and I will tell you all the changes I made were a complete improvement from factory. Not only the look was improved (lowering about an inch keeping a nice rake) but also the handling and ride quality too. The ride before seemed to float, it was not smooth and it seemed to have way too much body roll. I was thinking if it was this soft it should at least be comfortable to drive, and it WASN'T! Since the upgrade I got to see some pics of my stock parts and I am even more HAPPY I MADE THE CHANGES!

Anyone thinking about lowering and maybe on the fence because you think it might hurt the car, or be a worse ride than factory please check the pics and let me tell you its way better in all aspects! Post up any thoughts or questions about lowering here!!!

My car after install

Stock Bushes

Rear Shock mount after 13K miles

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish you were local! I would love to meet some members this weekend.

Guess there are not too many members in the AZ area

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here are some pics of the things you will see!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anthem Motors Saturday June 7!

PHX AZ...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What? LOL

QC?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhhhhhhhhh Queen Creek!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well I live in Scottsdale on 100th st and Raintree...

This event is on Deer Valley and the i17. Its pretty far for you, but I would love to meet you.
My name is Paul... Try to get anyone you know with a Vette, GTO, or 300C, Maggy, Charger to come over. That would be sweeeeet!

Call me if you want. 830 743 2717

·
Registered
44 Posts
QC like OC without the beautiful people, ocean or teeth...

I work(ed) at Raintree and the 101. So I am familiar with your area. I actually have plans all day anyways, but we will have to meet another time. I do have a friend who has a new vette and I'll let him know.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! thank you, what color is the Vette? Tell him to call me for directions. It should be cool. They are detailing a vette in the morning from Adams Polishes 9am

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Your car looks awesome, HEMI4ME. I've seen it in person and it looks fantastic. The Pedders stuff sits real nice.

For anyone in AZ that has not been to Anthem Motors go check it out! They have tons of nice stuff and the owner is a great guy.

I hope I can get out there on Saturday...it's going to be great.

Moose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts