Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in another thread, but it might have been overlooked.
In the Sound Group II upgrade, how is the subwoofer? How does it sound? Is it just a big box in the trunk, or is it integrated into the car somehow? Also, with Sound Group II and no Nav, will I get the LCD display screen in the dash, or just the regular display like on the base-level stereo?

Thanks!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I sub is built into the back deck between two 6x9's. The sub sounds great except when playing a sond with a lot of bass loudly. You then need to turn the bass knob down to about 5 or 6. Other then that it rocks. I just wish it was a little louder. I wish I had not gotten the sound packaage and just went all aftermarket on sound. It all depends on what you like. I'm 23 I play my music really, really, loud.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I think it's ok but, I'm looking into adding a couple 10" woofers and an amp.

·
Banned
14 Posts
For the $585.00 upgrade I think it sounds GREAT !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the LCD screen? I'm assuming that the Sound Group II without Nav uses a regular screen, not the LCD screen, right? Thanks!

matts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, that is correct matts. The sound group II uses the regular display and not the large color screen that comes with the navigation option.

·
Registered
477 Posts
lexball50 said:
I sub is built into the back deck between two 6x9's. The sub sounds great except when playing a sond with a lot of bass loudly. You then need to turn the bass knob down to about 5 or 6. Other then that it rocks. I just wish it was a little louder. I wish I had not gotten the sound packaage and just went all aftermarket on sound. It all depends on what you like. I'm 23 I play my music really, really, loud.
i had to drop my bass down to "3" to make it sound good to my old ears.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think it could use more power. It is clear to Max power but could use more. I do like to see the side mirrors pulse with the music but I want to feel it more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts