Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off hello to all my fellow 300 drivers. I know these topics have been beat like a dead horse, but I still am left with questions.
1) I am taking advantage of the $1000 Chrysler financing option, but still cannot get a straight answer on whether I can immediately refinance and keep the $1000 or what--I also cannot seem to find a copy of the terms anywhere on the net--anybody tell me anything definitive on how to go about getting the cash then refinancing?
2) What is the best way of tracking the progress/location of my C? Is that infernal 800-992-1997 number the only way to get info?
3) On a lighter note, as posted earlier, I was told my car WILL have the Tire Pressure Monitoring system. Anyone else confirm this?
Well, I'll keep everyone updated as I know anything--damn this waiting!! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome!

1. You can refi immediately. Dealers will tell you 3-4 months, but that is untrue. No prepayment pentaly. If you do refi before the 3 months I think the dealer loses their incentive, which is why they tell people that.

2. 800 is the best thing along with your dealer. Its hit or miss. If you get the Texas office you will get answers that are usually not correct. If you happen to get into the Detroit office they have been very helpful. Right now to determine the difference, the system should ask for your VIN number and such. If it just brings you to music, you are heading to the Texas office which is a waste of time. Hang up and redial.

3. I took delivery last week Wednesday and my car did not come with the Tire Pressure Monitoring system. Who knows if it will ever make it.

Good luck with your wait. Mine was long, but I was on vacation in Greece and The Netherlands for part of it so that took my mind off of it a bit. I ordered. Aug. 23 and it arrived on Dec. 8th.

-Nathan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts