Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been searching throughout bolt patterns threads for about an hour. I just have a quick question. There are a set of wheels on ebay that are 22's with a bolt pattern of 5 x 5. Does anyone know if they will fit on my 300C. The seller says they can go on the big body impala's and other old chevys 2wd trucks and astros. I have made my mind up to go with 22's and they are at a price that I can not pass up on. If they would not fit outright, will anytype of spacers or anything of that sort need to be done. A friend of mine who is really into car (mainly older box chevys) says they will fit. You guys have a hell of a lot information and this is a great site for sharing info. Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You should go do some reading in the Visual Modification forum You will find all the info you need in regards to 22" Wheels.

A standard 5 on 5 bolt pattern is incorrect for this vehicle and you will find massive amounts of info on this site to point you in the right direction.

Just to get you started, the bolt pattern is 5x114.3. There are slim pickings on wheels for this car, but the choices are getting better. Head on over to bigwheels.net and look at the wheels available for the 2005 Chrysler 300c.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Lex, why would you think that those Chevy wheels for Vans and Trucks have any relation to the Chrysler 300. Especially since the seller specifically stated they fit on Chevy. Manufactor 5 bolt wheels are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ebay

Sorry guys my friend has me out here like a dumbass. He was saying that the 300c bolt pattern was 5 - 5 and that it took the same wheels as the older chevys and monte carlo's, even before I saw this item on ebay. I won the item already and pretty cheap. I think I will buy them anyway, see if they fit if not i'll just sell them for a little more. :D

Here is the item number 7915703687

1 - 7 of 7 Posts