Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brothers wife just got her 300C a month or two ago. She has a CIA but isnt sold on a catback, too loud for her. She's heard my Zoomers and is afraid all catbacks will be that loud, any suggestions as to the quietest catbacks on the market? Ive heard that Corsa's are pretty quiet.

Thanks,
PastorC

·
Registered
201 Posts
Definitely CORSA ! ! !

Hey, PastorC, you gotta convince your sister-in-law to go with a CORSA cat-back. I put one on my 300C in August, 2006 and have never regretted it. They (CORSA) tuned their cat-back specifically for the 5.7L HEMI that has MDS and it works great ! It does not DRONE when MDS kicks in and it sounds mean when you put the HAMMER down. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Borla system is quiet but does have a bark at wot and no drone and is good at speeds of 110klm no drone or noise in the car

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info on the borla, lunatic & RR !

Hey Mag, how does the corsa sound at idle and normal acceleration?

Thanks,
PastorC

·
Registered
201 Posts
When the engine is cold, she sounds "throaty" and grumbles a bit when idling. When warm, she just purrs. On normal acceleration, I would have to say, she is very close to stock, but put the hammer down, and she lets you know she's a HEMI ! :fing02:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts