Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay R1 is on my coast, so shipping would be cheaper, and they are less expensive than the Stop Tech Rotors that Dave offers. But the higher cost of Stop Tech does not in it self make it a better rotor. Dave (a supporting vendor) has always been truthful and forth coming (An admirable quality) but is it worth the extra cost in product and shipping? Also what is the benefit to braided brake lines...and again is it worth the cost? Not that any of these items are that expensive, but I don't want to do it, just to say I did it.. I would like to realize some tangible benefit to doing it. Thanks!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Braided lines are inherently stiffer than the stock lines, meaning that you will experience a firmer pedal, more progressive action, and better all around braking with the braided lines. The less flex that there is in the brake line, the better the braking power and pedal feel. I'm planning on adding stainless lines ASAP...I'm sick of the mushy pedal. While you're at it and under there anyway, I sugguest adding a better brake fluid too.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I believe that Zeckhausen has them, they're a sponsor too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts