Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, so I'm out driving around and I pick up a crossfire as I turn on one road. He's pulling up nest and revving so I give a nod and we go, get him by a couple car lengths.
At the next light (it had just turned red and stopped us both at the pole) hes revving hard, smoked hie wheels a little, so I turn off the esp and smoke mine right back at him.. course with the reso's gone it sound wicked...
Light goes green and we launch, pulled on him by a full length...

I figure we're done as he seems to be turning right... well, he gets behind me and is on my ass at the light. merging lane comes up he cuts off the guy about to get behind me to stay with me.
at this point I 'm think not good.

I turn again and sure enough he's revving pulling up hard on my tail. We're in traffic, I DON'T RACE IN TRAFFIC, so he weaves through and punches it, one car in front of me, so he moves and I get out of traffic. I catch up, the guy starts pressing his brakes in front of me, so I let him go. he waits, pulls off again, as I didn't want to race someone like that, and he waits and does the whole brake thing again....

Next light comes up he's still there, we are side by side, so I give him a go again... pull up again by two lengths... my turn comes up to where I'm going, let him pull up aside.

I wave a friendly good bye and he waves back... with one finger!
WTF?! I like to race from time to time, mind you I don't treat my C, like my previous cars that were more acclimated for racing it has a big box with speakers in it, trunk full of assorted heels and shoes, and 22 inch wheels.

yeah, it has the CAI, and I'm looking at a few engine mods later on down the road but... aside from my vents on my CAI (which I got some slack on but seemed help on this run), some royal purple in the case, and the 176 thermo it's not much special.

But what gets me is the attitude this guy had, I used to be a little more serious on the race scene, went down to a lake side road or out of business drive in here in Dallas to avoid "people" traffic or waited for the open stretch but never felt like pressuring some one on the drive by swerving into their lane, pressing my brakes or whatever.

Oh well, He got spanked! maybe that's what upset him.
oh, he even purposely went over a piece of debris (wooden 2x4) and kicked it up, luckily I was holding back and swerved to miss it...
this is the difference between racing men, and racing boys (even if they are already fully grown).

If you are the one I raced and you're on here, please grow up, if you want to claim a victory on the stretch with all the traffic where I let you pull up, go for it, I don't endanger lives for some cheap thrills or bragging rights, but you know I took you twice today.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
What an a hole eh Cynthia. Next time you see him "JRod" him:

Some people are like slinkies good for nothing but
they still make you laugh when you push them down the stairs.

Bernie

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What an a hole eh Cynthia. Next time you see him "JRod" him:

Some people are like slinkies good for nothing but
they still make you laugh when you push them down the stairs.

Bernie
LOL, amen to that... I guess if your going to race know you win some and lose some, but all in all it's just for fun...

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Poor looser

Some guys don't like being whipped by a women, but I kind of like the idea.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Some guys don't like being whipped by a women, but I kind of like the idea.:biggrin:

I don't mind a woman beating me (as long as she doesn't leave bruises) :biggrin:

Some guys just have small brains.... if he was compensating, he shoulda got a V8 :pat:

·
Registered
90 Posts
You did the right thing T8sty.... he was a racing ANUS and you showed him why chicks rule! Not really all chicks but the most of them! So next time you see him, just return his one finger wave and let him eat your dust!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
i teach you a good move, next time you see him, get out, ask him if he has the time, when he looks down at his watch, bring your elbow across his head and ..... whoo i think i went out on a bit of a tyraid there !!

what i meant to say was good job for taking the high road and not stooping to his level, like some people i know.... :)

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
That's why I have my remote controlled ball bearing launcher. When people do that to me, I just pull in front of them, start washing my windows so they get sprayed real good (and to make the road a little slick so they can't catch me), and press the "launch" button for the steel ball bearings. Hundreds of ball bearings bouncing into their car is just what is needed in this kind of situation...

....of course I'm just kidding....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I admit I've been an idiot with where I've raced before, and I'm workin on it, but I'd like to think I'm a good loser. What a tool! good on ya for not stooping down to his level.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts