Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 300C I bought with only the level 1 stereo. I plan to swap this out for the 6 Disc mp3 unit. Does anyone out there know how to remove the front panel of the dash to remove the stereo? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
pull out the ashtray (where the cig lighter should be, then pull out on the dash from inside the ashtray. Its really easy....it just pops right off.

·
Registered
113 Posts
300 radio 6 cd mp3 player radio

I have a 6 cd mp3 player radio I just removed out of my 300C. I installed the nav system. If anyone is interested in purchasing it. If you are please make an offer. Of course it's 100% perfect.

·
Registered
69 Posts
How hard was the swap from Mp3 radio to Nav system? What parts did you need and how much where they?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Trim bezel $325. plus gps antenna $79. then just swap out. Nav radio's are on back order for dealer install. Will be available in October. 600 units currently with orders.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is the GPS antenna for the Nav, different than the antenna for the Sirius Sat. radio?

·
Registered
365 Posts
GMLind said:
Is the GPS antenna for the Nav, different than the antenna for the Sirius Sat. radio?
Yes. The GPS/NAV antenna is located behind the NAV unit under the dash. The Sirius antenna is that black thingie you can see on some photos. It is placed just above the rear window on the roof of the 300C.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Upstate,
How much did you get your NAV unit for?

I'm looking for one myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Bidding has ended on both the last two items and the referrals are useless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts