Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picking it up tomorrow AM. At least it's clean now. People must be getting sick of the same old stuff. Someone wanted to see tint pictures, but inside it looks darker than it really is (20%). Forgive, can't help myself (sung to the tune Fools Rush In)

Rambit

HEMEEE there's a little treat for you inside :D

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Rambit said:
LOL, that looks just like my license plate!
:confused: Does this mean I get the extra set of keys??

Rambit, that car is HOT!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Rambit said:
Picking it up tomorrow AM. At least it's clean now. People must be getting sick of the same old stuff. Someone wanted to see tint pictures, but inside it looks darker than it really is (20%). Forgive, can't help myself (sung to the tune Fools Rush In)

Rambit

ok rambit..damn you. Here I was dead set aganst any mods, now I am thinking I gotta have that tint....looks simply awesome.

·
Registered
440 Posts
SRT8/BMW said:
ok rambit..damn you. Here I was dead set aganst any mods, now I am thinking I gotta have that tint....looks simply awesome.
How can you not tint those windows?

·
Registered
679 Posts
indyCoder said:
How can you not tint those windows?
you raise a good point, one for which I think the answer is..I have to tint them.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Would you just pick the damn thing up and drive it already!! It seems like the wait to hear your impressions since the day it arrived is longer than you waited to take delivery!! :D sung to the tune of....

p.s. more pics!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Dan SS2471 said:
Would you just pick the damn thing up and drive it already!! It seems like the wait to hear your impressions since the day it arrived is longer than you waited to take delivery!! :D sung to the tune of....

p.s. more pics!
No sheet! My dealer wants to keep my car a few days to add some <special> stuff. I'll ask that I can sleep in it at night :D

Wait till you see my car. All I'll say is that it has red to do with it ;)

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
300C4ME said:
Looks excellent Rambit. Who manufactures the tint you went with and which of their tint lines is it?
I'll have to get back to you on that one. It's 20% & I'm picking it up in LESS THAN 3 HOURS!!!

Rambit :D

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HEMEEE said:
LOL, that looks just like my license plate!
:confused: Does this mean I get the extra set of keys??

Rambit, that car is HOT!
Of Course...............................................................NOT :D

Rambit :D :D

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dan SS2471 said:

p.s. more pics!
I can wait forever now, well maybe not forever. Perhaps about 3 hours. Now that it's not just a piece of paper & I can see it for real, makes it a little easier to wait. :D

Rambit :D :D

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Rambit said:
I'll have to get back to you on that one. It's 20% & I'm picking it up in LESS THAN 3 HOURS!!!
Rambit :D
I would love to have my tint at 20%,
35% is the limit here,they do check periodiclly,
the fine is $300 and you have to strip the windows.
Bummer in my opinion.Oh well-
what'cha gonna do-Bad Boyz..Bad Boyz.
LOL..medication has KICKED in

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would love to have my tint at 20%,
35% is the limit here,they do check periodiclly,
the fine is $300 and you have to strip the windows.
Bummer in my opinion.Oh well-
what'cha gonna do-Bad Boyz..Bad Boyz.
LOL..medication has KICKED in.
That must be a Charleston thing? Here in Culumbia, SC, 20 percent seems to go by pretty well, unless you just do something to tick the cops off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts