Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
rambit

Rambit said:
The famous "Grunt" signs his life away.

20% tint pics.

this car looks phenom!!!!! Even dirty! makes me excited for mine, which rolled of the line yesterday and may ship today. Makes me think of the Led Zepplin tune, rock and roll!!!!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
grunt

grunt said:
Glad you like the car :cool:

did you ever find out if mine was shipped before you had a chance to autograph??

·
Registered
679 Posts
grunt

SRT8/BMW said:
did you ever find out if mine was shipped before you had a chance to autograph??

never mind..I just picked up your pm on the other board. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
grunt said:
Glad you like the car :cool:
Welcome to the board Grunt. For all you other folks this is one of the super people that build our great cars, and he will be a great source of information, but please be gentle on him!!!! :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys . Hope you all love your 300's , Magnums and soon to be built Chargers . Yeah be gentle on me , I am a newbie :D

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Welcome Grunt,

This forum has a life of it's own, just like the cars. Not only owners and soon-to-be owners of the LX series, but the builders like Grunt. Keep up the good work at Brampton.

We also have the Maurader guys here, now the Caddy CTS folks, and just last night, Ralph Gilles, the designer of the 300 came on board.

A whole forum of folks from all around the world who love good cars . Awesome.

Grunt, you and your buddies at the plant have been ever so helpful to members here. Thanks.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Northern Rider said:
just last night, Ralph Gilles, the designer of the 300 came on board.
HUH!?!? Where was this? Did I miss a post by him?? Please point me in the right direction please!

And BTW....welcome to the board Grunt!! Thanks for making my car !!!

JFF:D

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
JustForFun said:
HUH!?!? Where was this? Did I miss a post by him?? Please point me in the right direction please!

And BTW....welcome to the board Grunt!! Thanks for making my car !!!

JFF, You are missing a few - he's online now. Pay attention:p Here ya go:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4102

Used to have a bumper sticker on my Cosmo:

"Be Alert!
... the world needs more lerts."

·
Registered
940 Posts
LOL!

Thanks NR....I had read that thread earlier, including the story on RG...but hadn't paid it any attention after that. TOO many threads to keep up with these day!! Guess that means we are getting busier around here...and thats all good. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
grunt said:
Thanks for the welcome guys . Hope you all love your 300's , Magnums and soon to be built Chargers . Yeah be gentle on me , I am a newbie :D
Grunt,
nice to see you on the 300cForums.
My user name on the Brampton website is Bangaroo and I and everyone else has appreciated your help and info.

·
Registered
321 Posts
.Hey no problem , I will do my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability . Keeping in mind that I don't know every answer , remember we at the plant just build the car . :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
grunt said:
Welcome grunt. I read your posts all the time over on the Brampton board. I'm sure you'll fit right-in over here.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
grunt said:
.Hey no problem , I will do my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability . Keeping in mind that I don't know every answer , remember we at the plant just build the car . :D
yo, wat up dog? :D

Rambit

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JMatt said:
I would think it goes without my saying so - but welcome to the public, Grunt. :)
It's like he came out of a closet! :D

Rambit

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
XCITsNU said:
I think Grunts been posting for a few weeks now. We appreciate all his hard work!
Come on grunt, time to tell our little secret now! :D

Rambit

1 - 20 of 49 Posts