Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So first off i dont really know where this goes so if this is the wrong section I apologize.

I was driving home from work and pulled up to 300 he just looks at me and takes off. So I slowly get back up to him and we merge onto a different highway(i took the long way home lol). So he gets on it on the ramp and i follow keeping up with him, i was kind of surprised at the moment because i couldn't tell which model it was. It was a sharp looking car, all blacked out and de-badged. So i pull up next to him and we decide to go from a 55 roll. I honk 3 times, both get on it right about the same time. I started off at his driver door, i start to pull, got distracted and hit the rev limiter(yeah i know i suck) anyways i get back on it and end up putting about 2-3 cars by about 105mph. He pulls up next to me and i asked what motor and he said 5.7liter. So we gave a thumbs up and parted ways. I dont know what mods he had he def had some sort of exhaust but other than that im unsure.

This was all done in Dayton OH, didn't know if you were on here, but the car was gorgeous and sounded awesome too.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I, for one, appreciate your feedback. The fact you got yourself a "kill" and were professional enough to politely recognise the other driver is great. Then to post your positive thoughts of the car here...thank you. Your respect is appreciated. And...good job on the "kill".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I, for one, appreciate your feedback. The fact you got yourself a "kill" and were professional enough to politely recognise the other driver is great. Then to post your positive thoughts of the car here...thank you. Your respect is appreciated. And...good job on the "kill".
thanks, hey the guy was kill and deserved it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts