Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some random stuff that I don't need and figured some one else might want or need them.

These are the items that I have with asking prices:

BT Interior Dual Climate Control Satin Knob Covers and Headlight Knob Cover - SOLD
BT Interior Turn Signal and Cruise Control Satin Covers - SOLD
Door lock pins - SOLD
OEM Shifter Knob - SOLD
OEM 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 Sidemarkers - $25 Shipped
BT Satin Power Steering Reservoir Cover and Low Pressure A/C Port Cap Cover - SOLD

I will only ship to the lower 48 states and might be willing to ship to Canada as well but any Canada buyers will have to pay extra for the shipping cost.

I would also be willing to make a deal if someone wants to buy all those items together or if you only want certain items.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale pending on the BT Satin Power Steering Reservoir Cover and Low Pressure A/C Port Cap Cover.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale pending on the BT Interior Dual Climate Control Satin Knob Covers and Headlight Knob Cover.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BT Interior Dual Climate Control Knob Covers, Headlight Knob Cover, Interior Turn Signal and Cruise Control Satin Covers are now sold!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Seconds on the power steering cover please. will paypal immediately

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BT Satin Power Steering Reservoir Cover and Low Pressure A/C Port Cap covers are now sold.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OEM shifter knob sold!

Doubt anyone will want OEM sidemarkers for the 1st gen 300 models so I will just hold on to those for now.

With that said, this thread can now be closed please.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.