Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few random pictures I took at the Spring Festival of LX's today. What a GREAT experience. Meeting some fellow members, meeting some GREAT vendors, and meeting lots of fellow LX owners was so much FUN. To be honest, I don't take enough pictures...had my camera in hand and was so in AWE of everything that I just FORGOT to take pics. LOL, it was great fun and my only regret was not taking ENOUGH pics (especially at the Hotel).

LOL...this is the line for the Car wash. The guy told me he could get to my car in the morning. I said can you get it done for me tonight? He said ok...It was later that I heard that some people had waited 3-4-5 hours for their car to even be started on. ONE guy was even 8 hours!!! EIGHT!!! I waited 20 mins for him to get to it and he was done an hour later. he did a pretty good job...that dude made some serious BANK this weekend.

·
Registered
668 Posts
WOW :: Thanks for the pictures man :fing02: Your car looks sssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk :fing02:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Here are a few random pictures I took at the Spring Festival of LX's today. What a GREAT experience. Meeting some fellow members, meeting some GREAT vendors, and meeting lots of fellow LX owners was so much FUN. To be honest, I don't take enough pictures...had my camera in hand and was so in AWE of everything that I just FORGOT to take pics. LOL, it was great fun and my only regret was not taking ENOUGH pics (especially at the Hotel).

SEXY DUDE!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dope pics....looks like a good time.....

-ZEUS

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice pic thanks for sharing... I was the CV 300c next to wanna300

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pic thanks for sharing... I was the CV 300c next to wanna300
ahh yes...it was coll see the vanillas side by side

·
Registered
328 Posts
OMG LX's as far as the eye can see...man what else could you ask for...and those Tommy Z cars are friggin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! i love his work, that flat black paint looks awesome...great pics man...:fing02:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts