Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any favorite models of aftermarket NAV units? I am looking to get MP3 capabilities, either from multi-disc or hard drive, not iPod connection. i can only afford the head unit now, but will upgrade other parts of the system later. i am looking for one with a touch screen, and good sound. i am looking for any happy satisfied customers who have put in a replacement Nav unit and are happy with their choice.
Thanks..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anybody have any favorite models of aftermarket NAV units? I am looking to get MP3 capabilities, either from multi-disc or hard drive, not iPod connection. i can only afford the head unit now, but will upgrade other parts of the system later. i am looking for one with a touch screen, and good sound. i am looking for any happy satisfied customers who have put in a replacement Nav unit and are happy with their choice.
Thanks..
I put a pioneer Avic Z2 in my Shelby GT500 and love it. Touch screen or voice activation, bluetooth, 30GB hard drive. It has an i-pod connection that allows complete control of the i-pod from the touch screen. The nav is great and easy to use, and has alot of useful features not on the 300 nav unit. The antenna installs inside the car next to the windshield and works great. I have not had any glitches so far in about 4 months use. I drove out for $2200 including hard wiring my radar detector. That was the unit and a great install, it plugged directly into the Ford wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
We sell and install the Pioneer Z2's, Avic D3's, Kenwood 7120, and 5120.

The Pioneer z2 is top-of-the-line as was said.
The Avic D3 is stripped down and the nav is dvd rom so you can operate the nav and listen to a cd at the same time. But it is cost effective.

I like the Kenwood products the best. They both come with Garmin nav built-in. The GUI is really clean and easier to use than the Pioneers.
The 7120 has a motorized face like the Z2 and the 5120 is like the D3 EXCEPT the nav is built-in.

I recommend going to a quality audio store and check them out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had Pioneer D1 with XM and Nav Traffice and loved. Pioneer is currently offering a $200.00 rebate on AVIC D-3's. The rebate is good till May 31st.

Pioneer USA - In-Dash Navigation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts