Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing a search for 2013-2014 300SRT Core model cars because they only produced 93 cores for both years.

46 2013 core
47 2014 core

They only produced 2 2014 ceramic blue 300SRT core models. One of them just sold in Northern California.

The second ceramic blue 300SRT Core is sitting at Cutter Dodge in Honolulu. I already tried buying the core from Hawaii but they didn't want to deal as they say they get such low inventory on the island they actually charge a premium for there cars. Funny as they have 3 cores sitting on there lot. Factor in shipping the car to LA ($1K) and flying to LA and driving the car the Texas I could find a premium 300SRT here in the states for the price they were charging.

So I wanted to let anybody in Honolulu (local to where the car is) a chance to own a 1 of 2 ceramic blue 300SRT Core, it's sitting there waiting for a good home.

Call Cutter Dodge and ask for Tim Nolan. If anyone in Hawaii wants to know what they quoted me for the ceramic blue core at cutter dodge, before you call, send me a PM and I'll tell you.

Here is what the ceramic blue color looks like. Remember this car sitting at cutter is only 1 of 2 ever produced by Chrysler.

The picture below is not the actual car for sale in Hawaii this core below is a 300S model. Pic is only to show ceramic blue color

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
I was at cutter 2 months ago and they didn't have any 300's on the lot at all. Now they have 3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts