1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Bet that would be fun at a M&G or two

·
Registered
30 Posts
I thought about it,but only concern is it would be really slow.
I bought a DUB Magnum (1/6 scale I think) a couple of years back from K Mart and its real slow but looks cool.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Looks pretty cool .Dont worry it will be very fast choose an open area to run it I have sold similar before and nearly everone runs them on the road or in confined areas. you hit any thing at 50 kph and it surely going to break something. They are heaps of fun but require a bit of time to get right.And be prepared to only get parts from them as The local Hobby shops dislike Internet sellers.. Go for it I reakon a little pricey though i I havent seen this body shape any where else.
Cheers frank

·
Registered
655 Posts
i keep contemplating getting one... hmm bday is coming up.. might drop some hints... hahahaha :p

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I had a WRX like that one, used to go up to 70 km/h my friend made it for me, until some tight a** decided to run over it on purpose...... while i was racing it against a friend down the road.... TRUST ME SOOOO MUCH FUN..... SOOOO MUCHHH HAHA......

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...they are great but for that kinda money you can buy something faster and better with carbon fibre chassis and two speed gearboxes here in OZ. If it was me ide only be buying the body from them. You can snap up some great pre-loved gas r/c cars that have had $$$$$$$$ spent on them and you usually get heaps of spares to. Trust me, I used to race them and yes they can be expensive if you prang them. Our cars could top 120 kph on a good day. Lean them out to much and POP, your up for $200 for an average replacement engine. Ide love one of these in a high spec battery version, less mess, less cost, same speed. Im looking at a new one here inOZ and ill buy the body from the guys on ebay, just another thought!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I was looking at those also...just waiting to get some spare cash.

I have two big 300 rcs and one small 300 rc but they are fairly slow. I have a need....a need for speed :)

I like the idea of just buying the shell and then getting the actual car locally :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
can bag-it if you like!

·
Registered
7 Posts
We've been making these for a few customers lately at bwoody performance. This particular one has been clocked at 102.3 mph by our local police dept. This car has been geared, has a mamba 5700k motor and speed controller, a 3 cell lipo battery, nitro shoes foam tires, eflite helicopter gyro, and a spectrum reciever all placed on a tc4 chassis.
I can be reached using the contact button on our website.

Check it out:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
We've been making these for a few customers lately at bwoody performance. This particular one has been clocked at 102.3 mph by our local police dept. This car has been geared, has a mamba 5700k motor and speed controller, a 3 cell lipo battery, nitro shoes foam tires, eflite helicopter gyro, and a spectrum reciever all placed on a tc4 chassis.
I can be reached using the contact button on our website.

Check it out:
Man that lil thing can fly...... I want one haha..... how much would one of these set us back for?!?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
i cant discuss prices here, you'll have to contact me through our website, as im not a vendor.
i did a lil bit of a search but couldn't find anything.... would be able 2 give me the link.... or if you want u can PM me but first you have to have 10 posts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys,

I've got a few 1:10 rcs lying around the place and wouldn't mind getting the body to put on. Anybody know where i could pick one up?

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have noticed that the Ebay seller at the start of this thread also sells the body separate for somewhere around the $100 mark. Might be what you are looking for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts