Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 1/18 scale RC 300C made by NKKO on ebay....it will be a lot of fun at 300 car meets....also Mattel has 1/43 scale 300Cs called dropstars.....i found them at Walmart....and i also found some 1/67 scale 300Cs called playerz made by Miasto.....these i found at Target......i love to collect any literature and collectibles of the 300...... :D

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
hay

Welcome.
Yea we all saw that. Some one ( i forgot sorry) has got that RC one. There is also a 1/18th scale Playerz coming and a 1/24th rc from japan that costs like 150$.Did you see the Hotwheels Blings 300. I picked up that Players and the Drop Stars plus the Hotwheels Bling. I striped them and in the process of repainting them Deep lava red.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just got an e-mail from Maisto they will be making the "Stock Version" of the
300C part number 31120 in 1:18 scale colors for now will be Bright Silver, Lava Red, and Brilliant Black. Other colors may follow. e-mail him back to find out when they will be available since he said soon. Cant wait.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I've got the 1/18 RC one sitting next to me. I put scotch tape on the back tires and drive it around the office from time to time. It slides out like nobodies business with the tape :D. The lights light up when you gas it.

Its very cheaply made, but a fun thing for around the office...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts